28 May 2008

The End of the School Year

Can you believe that the school year is already over? I sure can't. It has gone by alot faster than I had wanted to.
The kids last week is this week. Tomorrow they have field day, Thursday is a dance thing and then Friday they go from 8:45-10:15...why go right? They probably won't go...
Reagan finished pre-school last week and they had a cute graduation. She clamed up and wouldn't do anything until the very last song. I have pictures that I need to post. I'll get to those eventually.
Emalee & Jimmy had a good school year. Emalee had some struggles with math as always and some forgetfullness but all in all she did well. Jimmy did very well. He struggles with wanting to do his little homework they give him but he gets it done.
They both love to read which I am happy about.

For the Summer I am hoping to get into some type of groove instead of just letting them watch tv and play the Wii. :)
I have alot of things mind but I need to get off my butt and do them. Sometimes I get bogged down with Alex. He's only going to be 7 months and is still nursing alot!! AND he doesn't nap very well so I'm always keeping him entertained.

1 comment:

Twisted Sister said...

I love your blog - great job!!!