30 October 2010

Happy Birthday to Alexander

This is Reagan and Matheson. She's had a crush on him since last year. He's a cutie!

Alex told me that his name wasn't Alex anymore but The KING!

He wasn't shy at all when it was time to blow out the candles. He enjoyed it.


Lochland is Alex's friend from the school. He is Matheson's little brother. They'll be in Nursery together next Fall. The girl next to him is Lucy. She's also a X-Pat family from the States. We hang out with her family :) the other girl is Emalee's friend Nuala .

Opening presents. He had a blast!

"Oh wow, how did Phineas get here ?"

Cool backpack and lunch box from Aunt Saren & Uncle Mike

A fun Fireman kit that has a fun vest and belt and tools. He had fun wearing it already!

Can't believe our wee man is 3 years old already. Can he really be that big already? Alex has been such a blessing in our life. He is so much fun to be around, he is really clever for his age. He can carry on a full conversation with you and the things he says are really funny. He adores his big brother and is really loving Gemma. He still has a horrid habbit of coming into our bed anywhere from midnight on but last night he did stay in his bed until 5 am so that's good right ?? Alex doesn't want ANYTHING to do with the toilet ! I've tried a few times and he just says "I like my nappies, I don't want to use the toilet" How can you argue with that logic ? I told myself when he turned 3 that I would try a little harder so it looks like on Monday I may give it another go. I really am tired of changing his nappy! He's going to start school in January 5 days a week, it would be nice for him to be in big boy pants for it.
We had a low key party for Alex today at the Soft Bear Play Centre. It was basically us and our American friends from here plus one of Emalee's friends and a friend from school. That made 11 kids right there and I thought for a 3 year old he really didn't need anyone else. I think he had a good time though he seemed a little bit tired. After we got home Emalee and I had to go to a church meeting and then Christian had one after so we waited to open presents after he got home. He had a lot of fun opening all his gifts and we loved his expression and comments when he opened each one.

2 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

I can believe he is 3! How is his accent coming along?

Info for you said...

He really doesn't have one but he starts school in January so I give him 6 months after that to start picking it up :D