18 November 2010

The Beauty of Fall here

The sky was pure blue with white clouds and the sun shining made the grass look so vibrant! Love the hay bales all over!


This is called the Falls of Feugh in Banchory. It's just this great looking water fall type thing. Rock formations with the river coming down on it. Just amazing to watch. During the spring you can go there and watch the fish jump. We'll have to do that this coming year.


You have to take pictures of the cows! Aren't they cute ?

A few weeks ago was Alex's 3rd birthday and on the way home it was so beautiful out that Christian pulled over a few times to get some pictures of the lovely countryside. I thought I would share some of the pictures on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, it's beautiful! Hopefully one day I'll get to see it in person.

Info for you said...

You always have a place to stay if you ever do :)