
I guess it's been quite a few months since I tried to update my blog. I'll have to blame my laptop. Our desktop was taking a dump and DH was KIND enough to get me a laptop. Do I need one? NO but he got me one anyway!! I love that man!!
The kids are doing great. Emalee & Jimmy LOVE their new school. They aren't upset about not going to Windsor at all! They like their teachers and they have made friends.
We had bus issues after a few weeks but it's ok now. I drive the kids to school in the morning and they take the bus home. It's a crowded bus and it's noisey.
Jimmy had a talk at church last week and I was going over it with him in the foyer and to my amazement he knew almost ALL the words without my help. Guess I should read with him more often!! He's only been in school for 2 months and the kids can read!! WOW
Emalee is doing much better in math. They are learning their multiplication and it's not how we used to do it. I am really irritated with the new math crap they teach the kids these days! I almost have to go back to school to learn it all! UGH
Reagan...where to begin?? She is definately my JOY! I LOVE her to pieces...definately a miracle baby at that. :)
She is going trhough the toddler phase early. She is very smart. You can see her thinking. She tries so hard to do what her brother and sister do. She is a climber..she tries to climb on anything. She loves movies!! She loves to dance. You put any kind of music on and she'll bust a move. It's really cute.
She LOVES her Daddy!! She is so excited when he comes home from Canada. When he leaves she walks around looking for him. She'll see his picture and say "da da" and point.
She is cutting quite a few teeth right now too so it's making for some restless nights which is not easy on me!! UGH
The kids played soccer this Fall and they both did GREAT!! Emalee picked it up so quickly. She scored quite a few times. It was so cool. She was one of the biggest and oldest on her team.
Jimmy was one of the younger, inexperienced players on his team. You could see after each game that the more he played the better he got. By the end of the season he scored 3 goals!! We were so excited for him :) He is a great passer too.
Christian is still going back and forth to Canada. His company was aquired by Grant Prideco. They are one of the biggest Oil names out there. This will hopefully mean more $$$ in the near future for us!!
I am doing o.k. Just going along with the flow. The kids keep me pretty busy.
I just enrolled to be a Close To My Heart Consultant. I'm excited about showing people about our products and what fun you can have with stamping and scrapbook stuff...not to mention that I get a discount when I buy something!! :)
my website is..... www.camilled.myctmh.com
That's it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment