Well Christian got to come home a few days early. Instead of coming home on the 23rd he came home on the 21st....sounds good right?? Well he left again on the 27th. He wasn't home even a week before going back to Norway.
The week he was home was good though. Kids enjoyed him being here as did I. He cleaned up my disgusting fish tank. I have no idea how it got full of algea. It was NASTY!!!
Other news...
Emalee is cleared to start full days at school again starting tomorrow the 29th. It's almost been a month since the accident. Thank goodness she is fine!!!! Have I mentioned that we won't be going sledding ever again?
Jimmy got sick last night before bedtime. It was a fun filled night of grossness out of both ends. Needless to say he nor I had much sleep. He seems to be doing much better today. He looks a little puny but otherwise he's good. Let's hope that no one else gets this bug while Christian is gone.
Reagan is doing good. she has discovered how to make these "mean" faces when she gets mad at me. It's actually pretty funny but I don't want her to think that. She is talking up a storm. You can pretty much understand her 99.9% of the time. She's learning so fast it's fun. She has NO desire to wear panties. She could care less!! So we are still in diapers!! One of these days.
Christian's sister gave birth this past Thursday to another lil boy. His name is Matthew and he's very cute :) I can't wait to go and hold him some more. Unfortunately we can't go back today because of Jimmy.
So this week while C is gone we're just going to hang out. I have the girls all this week which sucks but oh well what can you do??? Just complain I suppose.
Well Reagan wants lunch so I must go. Until later......
No comments:
Post a Comment