
These are priceless pictures of Alex. He just LOVED the fireworks in the sky and his expression is just adorable.

Isn't it a crack up ?

Our 2 girls!

Emalee is so funny! She has quite the personality.

They look like they belong in the Sound of Music and are going to start saying their names
after I blow my whistle ;) I didn't even line them up like this.


Alex really liked the fireworks and was quite upset when they were over and we had to go
inside. He kept saying "More fireworks!"
Happy Guy Fawkes day!! :) The 5th of November is big in the UK. It's to celebrate Guy Fawkes not blowing up the Parliment where King James was at. They have fireworks and the big thing is to have a bonfire and throw little Guy Fawkes inside of it and watch him burn. We didn't make it to a bonfire but we did go and get some Fireworks!! Alex LOVED them and this year Reagan wasn't afraid of them. Big steps for her. The kids learn this little poem in school. Reagan was trying to sing it but couldn't remember all the words..
- Remember, remember the fifth of November,
- The gunpowder treason and plot,
- I know of no reason
- Why the gunpowder treason
- Should ever be forgot.
3 comments:
Wow, I learned something today. I wondered what Bonfire was all about and now I know. Alex does look cute.
Looks like a lot of fun!! Do you plan on coming back home ever??
Lori of course!! :)
We'll visit in July for the month. I'll be sure to let you know when.
Post a Comment