Every April at Thanksgiving Point they have a Tulip Festival. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant besides having Tulips. I tagged along with Saren and Chris one afternoon to see what the hype was. Thanksgiving Point has a huge garden area that is just beautiful landscape and paths to walk. It's pretty nice to just go and walk around. You can eat at their cafe, or you could even pack an lunch and have a picnic.
So within all their landscape they plant a TON of different Tulips. Here are a few pictures so you can see them.
It was really pretty to see, though I'm not sure it is worth the admission they charge to get in. It was $25 for Emalee and I to go in. That's kinda pricey. Add in a few burgers with fries and drinks and that was another $18. I can say that I've been there now.
No comments:
Post a Comment